Friday, May 29, 2009

SOMETHING TO GET OFF MY CHEST I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright idk why im doin this but its been on my mind since and before i even started this blog. But um there is this girl that i have been feeling for the longest and its killin me because i finally realized that im prolly not gonna get the chance to be wit her. I could be wrong but thats how i been feelin. Like I had a chance but i messed up and let her slip through my fingers. I made a mistake and thats killing me. People tell me to get over it but you just cant get over someone you have strong feelings for just cold turkey. Like I try to get over her and then i text her or get a text from her and im drawn back to her. I didnt want to do this but this is like my journal so yea people who read may or may not who its about but i could care less i just to get it off and im kinda glad i did.




The Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment